- Hours and Contact Info
- Phone: (401) 515-2011
- Fax: (401) 515-2014
- Mon - Fri: 9 AM to 6:30PM
- Sat: 10 AM to 4 PM
- Sun: Closed
Click each location for more info.
- East Greenwich, RI
- 776 Main St.
E. Greenwich, RI 02818
- Johnston, RI
- 1500 Atwood Avenue
Johnston, RI 02919
- North Providence
- This location has relocated to our new Johnston store.
- Brown Technology Center, 2nd Floor
- Brown Bookstore
244 Thayer St.
Providence, RI 02912
- Phone: (401)863-7289
- Mon - Fri: 9 AM to 6 PM
- Sat - Sun: 10 AM to 6 PM
- Cromwell, CT
- 2 Willowbrook Road
Cromwell, CT 06416
- Phone: (860)632-9922
- Mon - Fri: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Sat: 9 AM to 4 PM
- Sun: Closed
Express Model (Phone Ordering)
- Suffield, CT
- North Attleboro, MA
- Scarsdale, NY
Visit Our Recycling Partner
Cartridge World is expanding again! The company now has three locations in Rhode Island and Connecticut. Cartridge World is the world leader in ink and toner cartridge refilling and recycling. The concept is
relatively new in the United States and is just taking off in New England…there are over 1,400 stores in over
The company will train for most of the positions. CWRI has immediate full/part-time openings for:
- Ink and Laser Technicians: Cartridge refilling. Must be organized and knowledgeable about printers, copiers,
faxes, etc. The cartridge filling process involves black and color ink cartridges and laser/toner cartridges.
While the position will be based in one store, the employee must be flexible enough to work in other stores on occasion.
- Printer repair technicians: Ability to repair laser printers or be trained.
- Customer Service: Retail store experience. Must be truly customer service oriented. POS experience a must
and computer literacy required.
- Sales Associates: High income potential. Commercial sales to small and medium-sized businesses. Prior relevant
experience a must.
- Customer Service/Driver: Delivery/customer service professional. Good driving record, desire to interact with
customers and represent
Cartridge World in a positive manner.
- Administrative Assistant: Support senior management in all areas of the business. Knowledge of Microsoft
Office a must. Book-keeping skills desirable and social media experience a must. Assist in financial analysis,
report generation, marketing campaigns, inventory control and back-office efficiency improvements.
Please call us at (401)515-2011 ext. 301 or send a resume to: